At the Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, Jeunesse received five Gold, one Silver, and one Grand Globee Award.
The following are some of the company’s most prestigious awards:
• Gold Globee Award – Company of the Year: Consumer Products category
• Gold Globee Award – Jeunesse EXPO NEXT 2020 Global Virtual Event, Live Event of the Year: Conference and Meetings category
• Lifetime Achievement Award — Randy Ray
• Woman of the Year in Business & the Professions — Wendy Lewis
• Executive Achievement of the Year: Consumer Products — Scott Lewis
Jeunesse was also given a Grand Globee for best of the show for the number of awards and high award levels it received, placing it among the top 10 firms in the competition.
Scott Lewis, Chief Visionary Officer, remarked, “We are pleased to be awarded in the Golden Bridge Awards.” “We are delighted to hear that the efforts of our committed family of Jeunesse Distributors and staff who made fast modifications, helped rethink procedures, and worked hard to achieve success are being acknowledged on a worldwide scale in a year that posed many challenges.”
Jeunesse is a global direct selling firm to makes individuals look and feel younger while also encouraging them to reach their full potential. The Y.E.S. Youth Enhancement SystemTM is made up of the company’s proprietary skincare and nutritional products. Jeunesse uses a cutting-edge platform to offer new goods, training, and support through 32 fully operating offices to markets in over 145 countries, with bilingual customer service, back-office support, and a worldwide enrollment system.