PRNewswire/ – RENO, Nev., May 5, 2021 — CTFO, Inc. (“CTFO”), a US-based health and wellness company’s with operations in the United States, Canada, and fifteen European countries, was established in 2015.
Kevin Fournier is appointed President of the CTFO, and his appointment is effective immediately. Stuart Finger, the former President, CEO, and Director stepped down as President to make way for Kevin Fournier but will continue to serve as a director and CEO.
Kevin has a proven track record of operational excellence, but we admire his astute leadership skills just as much.
“We are gratified to add Kevin to our Executive Team,” said Dan Gregory, Chairman of the Board of Directors. He brings 22 years of experience building a similar company that produced $1 billion in revenue around 22 countries. We think Kevin is the right person at the right time to help the CTFO advance to the next level by providing the resources that will enable us to execute more quickly and efficiently.
“In his new position as President, Kevin brings a track record of operational success, but it’s his astute leadership abilities that we admire equally,” said Stuart Finger, CEO. “I’m excited to collaborate with Kevin.”
Kevin Fournier’s bio:
• From 1995 to 2017, I led a direct selling corporate and field sales team to well over $1 billion in sales.
• Over 20 countries are covered, including the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, and the Philippines.
• At company conferences and festivals, he is a frequent speaker and teacher.
• Co-founder of a national charitable donation organization that helps children in need all over the world.
• For two years, I was a member of the Direct Selling Association’s Board of Directors.
• “It’s my mission to provide people with the skills and confidence they need to live exceptional lives.”
• “Changing lives for the great is what CTFO is all about, and I sensed the dedication from Stuart and the team the first day I talked with them,” Kevin Fournier said. “We are well placed for substantial growth in 2021, and I am confident that everyone at CTFO has a bright future. I’m ecstatic to be a member of such a fantastic squad!”
Kevin is a world-class executive with extensive experience in personal and team leadership as well as global operations. CTFO would be able to recruit empowered, independent associates to our network sales & marketing distribution model, scale internationally, and make our 10xPURETM stabilized cannabinoid acid delivery technology a dominant global leader thanks to this rare combination of proven talents.
CTFO is a US-based health and wellness organization with operations in the United States, Canada, and fifteen European countries. CTFO acquires, develops, formulates, and distributes product solutions directly to customers through its network distribution and marketing teams of independent associates. CTFO’s mission is to equip people with the resources they need to succeed in the industry, wellness, and service to others while demonstrating the Gospel with quality, honesty, and generosity.