The second quarter of 2021 was another quarter in which great profitability was paired with strong sales growth.
The Group’s total revenues grew by 18% to SEK 322.4 (274.3) million.
The EBITDA result for the quarter was SEK 33.4 (16.0) million, with an EBITDA margin of 10.4 percent (5.8 percent ).
Economies of scale are obtained as a result of greater efficiency in IT systems, logistics, and inside the business. Sales began in India during the quarter, while Malaysia was granted full market status. In addition, the new BalanceOil+ Premium and ZinzinoGene+ products were introduced.
Because the first half of the year was profitable, the board prepares a profit prediction for the entire year. The projected EBITDA margin for the whole year has been revised upwards from at least 6% to between 8% and 11%. The overall revenue for the year will likely surpass SEK 1,400 million.
• Total sales grew by 18% to SEK 322.4 million (274.3 million).
• The gross profit margin was 32.6 percent, with a gross profit of SEK 105.1 (73.5) million (26.8 percent )
• The EBITDA margin was 10.4 percent, with SEK 33.4 (16.0) million in EBITDA (5.8 percent )
• The cash flow from operations totaled SEK 22.4 (19.9) million.
• The Board lowers the full-year EBITDA margin expectation to 8% -11 percent.
• To SEK 655.8(516.4) million, total revenues grew by 27%.
• The gross profit margin was 31.5 percent (30.4 percent *) and the gross profit was SEK 206.3 (157.2*) million.
• The adjusted gross profit margin was 31.5 percent (26.1 percent *) and the adjusted gross profit was SEK 206.3 (135.0*) million.
• The EBITDA margin was 10.8 percent (8.2 percent *) and the EBITDA was SEK 70.7 (42.3*) million.
• The adjusted EBITDA margin was 10.8 percent (3.9 percent *) and the adjusted EBITDA was SEK 70.7 (20.1*) million.
• Operating cash flow came in at SEK 70.4 (52.5) million.
Zinzino AB (publ.) is a global Direct Sales firm that develops and distributes nutrition, skincare, and lifestyle products that are based on scientific research. Zinzino owns the research and development company BioActive Foods AS as well as the manufacturing company Faun Pharma AS.
Zinzino’s headquarters are in Gothenburg, with offices in Finland, Latvia, Norway, the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Zinzino is a publicly-traded business with shares on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
Heading 2: Zinzino’s revenue grew by 18% to SEK 322.40 million ($37 million) in the second quarter.